The POP200 is a Plug-in Optronic Payload electro-optical sensor system. This lightweight, compact multi-sensor gyro-stabilized system is used for observation, surveillance, and tracking applications. The POP200 is an ideal solution for military and law enforcement helicopters, light reconnaissance aircraft, static pole installations, UAVs, naval vessels, and ground vehicles.
The POP200 is built of a turret, housing the payload motion and stabilization elements, and sensor “slices” that offer different sensor/laser combinations. This unique design enables easy reconfiguration in the field and provides the user with operational flexibility.
The standard sensor configuration of the POP200 includes state-of-the-art, high sensitivity, large format FPA of the 3-5μ band thermal imager and contains a powerful continuous-zoom, Day TV (DTV), with Near-IR (NIR) capability and an optional laser pointer. The POP200’s active dual-axis stabilized gimbals with real time automatic video tracker (AVT) make it the perfect solution for image vibration compensation. The POP200 is easily installed and has a simple electrical interface, and its compact size reduces structural loading and improves platform stability.
- 10” x 15” (25 cm – 38 cm)
- 35 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Slewing Rate of 65°/second max
- Power Consumption of 120W
- Thermal Imager:
- Detector: 3-5μ 640×480 Pixels
- Fields of View (FOVs): Wide, Medium, Narrow, Super-narrow
- Day TV:
- Detector-type, band: Color 1/6”, Near IR
- Optical F.O.V.: 1.0°-22.5°
- Electronic Zoom: 1:2
- Total Zoom: 1:45
- Automatic Video Tracker: Correlative
- Laser Pointer:
- Wavelength: 830 nm (Eye safe)
- Laser Range Finder:
- Wavelength: 1.5-1.65 μm (Eye safe)
- Optical Magnifier for the Thermal Imager and Day TV
- Video Motion Detection (V.M.D.)
For more information: