Stark Quality Policy
“Excellence in All We Do”
Stark Aerospace’s Quality Policy is to achieve performance excellence by using an integrated approach to organization performance. Our goal is to execute operations with Excellence in All We Do and thus perform at a World Class level.
To meet our goal of Excellence in All We Do we will strive to:
• Deliver competitively priced quality products and services which meet regulatory and contractual requirements on or before the date required.
• Never compromise on safety in our workplace nor in any product that we produce, repair or overhaul.
• Work with our suppliers and customers to have mutually beneficial relationships.
• Develop our team through mentoring, training and engaging them in cross-functional teams to further their understanding of our business.
• Continuously improve our quality system and processes to benefit our stakeholders.
Operating our quality system in accordance with the requirements of AS9100 helps us make these a reality.
Certification and Compliance
Stark Aerospace has proactively pursued manufacturing excellence through the attainment of ISO certifications and by meeting important compliance standards.
ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D (technically equivalent to EN 9100:2018 and JISQ 9100:2016) – International Standard for Quality Management System Development and Implementation, and International Standard for Quality Management for Aviation, Space and Defense Industries.
NADCAP – Demonstrates conformance and recognition of accreditation for specific services, as listed in the www.eAuditNet.com on the Qualified Manufacturers List (QML), to the revision in effect at the time of audit for: COMPOSITES.
ITAR – Regulates the manufacture, export, import and transfer of defense articles and services, and is a precursor to serving aerospace and military markets
stark 13558cert (1) (1)